I am a member of Emerald Necklace Martial Arts in Allston, MA. The karate students at the dojo are embarking on a month-long project to assist the earthquake victims in Haiti. Members of the dojo will be doing as many push-ups and sit-ups as possible in the next 30 days, and asking their friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers to sponsor them by committing to make a small donation for every exercise repetition they complete. All donations collected for this project between today and Valentines Day will go to the American Red Cross.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN MAKING THIS PROJECT A SUCCESS!!
Celebrated a friend's birthday yesterday and simply didn't find time for pushups and situps. So, I will be doing and extra 50 a day for the next 4 days until I am caught up!
Another day, another 200!
Day 10 Pushups Total: 150
Day 10 Situps Total: 150
Day 10 Total: 300
Day 10 Money Raised: $15
Dojo: Session = 100 to make up for half of yesterday (Rama, Jen, & Sierra as witnesses)
No comments:
Post a Comment